WHAT ARE COOKIES?
3. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. They allow us to recognise your device and track its usage on our website.
5. Cookies also help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website, and allows us to improve our website. This includes more efficient navigation between pages, remembering your preferences and general improvement of the user experience.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
7. We use both first party cookies, which are issued from our website’s own domain, and third party cookies, which belong to and are managed by other parties, such as our partners or service providers.
8. The cookies used on our website can be divided into two categories:
(a) Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that will be deleted from your device once you close your browser. They are used to remember your device as you move within our website.
(b) Persistent cookies: These are longer-lasting cookies that remain on your device even after you close your browser. They are used to recognise your device each time you use our website and to remember your preferences.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
The ssr-caching cookie is set by WIX and indicates how a site was rendered.
The cookie is set by Wix website building platform on Wix website. The cookie is used for security purposes.
Wix platform sets this cookie to identify unique visitors and track a visitor’s session on a site.
9. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device or if you want to block future cookies being placed on your device, you can do this via your browser settings.
There are several ways to manage the setting of cookies. You can for example set your browser in the following ways:
Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
Select the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options"
Click on the "Privacy" tab.
Select the appropriate setting.
Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
Click Settings > Advanced.
Under Security and Privacy, select Content Settings.
Click on "Cookies".
Disabling cookies in Safari
Go to Preferences > Privacy.
Click on "Remove all website data".
Disabling cookies in Firefox
Select the "Tools" menu and then "Options"
Click on the "Privacy" icon.
Click on the "Cookie" menu and select the desired options.
Disabling cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 and later versions
Go to the "File" > "Preferences" menu.
You can also delete Cookies following the links embedded below
Delete cookies in Google Chrome
Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Deleting Flash cookies
Delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Delete cookies in Opera
Delete cookies in Safari
10. Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as parts of our website may no longer work.
11. Please also note that, unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our website or click on a link in a targeted email that we have sent you, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.